Question List for Free Evaluation Service
Please find the following questions for application for Free Evaluation Service.
You can leave the questions not answered if you would like to. We will prepare the Free Evaluation Sheet according to only the answers you provide.
Please send your answers to us in return e-mail to the e-mail that we have sent to you.
Example of answers:
15. JPY 3 million / year
21. Change of visa
- Name on passport / katakana
- Date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD) / Age
- Desired contact method
"Phone" or "E-mail"
- Registered address
If live out of Japan, local registered address
- Current status of residence
If you do not have one, answer "N/A"
- Continuous stay history in Japan
If you do not have history to live in Japan, answer "0 year"
Company manager, Regular employee, Non-regular employee, Student, or Jobless
- Name of company or school
- Job content or faculty & department
- Length of service or school grade
- Annual income
- Do you have family member living in Japan?
"Yes" or "No"
- Status of residence and occupation of family member
Please answer this question if the answer for 16 is "Yes"
- Award history
If you have, the name of the award and year of award
- Crime history in and out Japan
"Yes" or "No"
- Deportation history
"Yes" or "No"
- Desired application / procedure
ex. "Change of visa", "Issue of COE", "Extension of visa"
- Desired status of residence
Please answer it when the answer for 21 is "Change of visa" or "Issue of COE"
- Current status of application
Please answer the current situation like "Not applied yet", "Already applied and denied", etc.
- Desired time of permission
- Desired plan
Please select one from the following plans:
"A: From preparation of documents to application submission";
"B: Only preparation of documents (I will submit the application documents by myself)"; or
"C: Check of application documents (I will prepare the application documents and submit them by myself)"
- Agreement to the NOTEs
If you agree the notes below, answer "Yes".
When the answer for 26 is "No", we cannot issue Free Evaluation Sheet.
- We, Immigration Lawyer SUGITA International Office, hereafter "the Office", go ahead with all the procedures assuming that all the information provided by the applicant (= client), hereafter "the Information", are in compliance with the truth. If the Information includes, regardless of existence of client's willful misconduct or negligence, the content(s) that is not in compliance with the truth, the Office and all its members shall not be responsible for all the losses or damages attributed to the Information.
- The Information is used for only the procedures related to the client. However, it shall be noted that the Information shall be provided, without client's agreement, to the public institutes including court and police if the Office is requested to provide the Information by such institute(s).
- The result of this free evaluation service, hereafter "the Service", is based on the opinion of the Office. Thus, there might be some gaps between the result of the Service and the official judgment made by Immigration Services Agency of Japan. The Office shall not guarantee that the result of the Service is same to the judgment made by Immigration Services Agency of Japan.
- Official contract shall be made with written agreement. Client's answers to the above questions are not the written agreement for official contract.
- The Office does not enforce its client to answer all the above questions. Client can leave any items vacant for any reason.
- Client must not provide and/or upload to the internet all the information written on the evaluation sheet that the Office provides to the customer to any third person and/or third party without the Office's permission. If any suspicion that client has conducted abovementioned actions arises or the Office finds out such kind of fact, the Office can revoke client's application for the Service without client's agreement. Additionally, client shall pay the reasonable amount of money to the Office for the losses or damages due to the abovementioned actions as the compensation for the losses or damages.
- Client's submission of the answers to the above questions to the Office shall be substituted for client's agreement for all the notes.