Question List for Paid Consultation
Please find the following questions for application for Paid Consultation.
You can leave the questions not answered if you would like to. We will carry out paid consultation according to only the answers you provide.
Please send your answers to us in return e-mail to the e-mail that we have sent to you.
Example of answers:
16. Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services / Company employee (translator)
20. Application for Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Desired date
*Office hour: Mon.-Sat. 9.00am - 6.00pm * We can accept request out of office hour.
- Desired place for consultation
- Near our office (near Yono-station of JR Keihin-Tohoku Line)
- Your house/office
- Other place ( )
- Detailed contents you would like to ask us (as detail as possible, please)
- Name on passport / katakana
- Date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD) / Age
- Desired contact method
"Phone" or "E-mail"
- Registered address
If live out of Japan, local registered address
- Current status of residence
If you do not have one, answer "N/A"
- Continuous stay history in Japan
If you do not have history to live in Japan, answer "0 year"
- Occupation related questions (proceed to 15 if you do not belong to any institutions)
- Name of company/school
- Job contents / faculty & department
- Length of service or school grade
- Annual income
- Do you have family member living in Japan?
"Yes" or "No"
- Status of residence and occupation of family member
Please answer this question if the answer for 15 is "Yes"
- Award history
If you have, the name of the award and year of award
- Crime history in and out Japan
"Yes" or "No"
- Deportation history
"Yes" or "No"
- Desired application / procedure
ex. "Change of visa", "Issue of COE", "Extension of visa"
- Desired status of residence
Please answer it when the answer for 21 is "Change of visa" or "Issue of COE"
- Current status of application
Please answer the current situation like "Not applied yet", "Already applied and denied", etc.
- Desired time of permission
- Desired plan
Please select one from the following plans:
"A: From preparation of documents to application submission";
"B: Only preparation of documents (I will submit the application documents by myself)"; or
"C: Check of application documents (I will prepare the application documents and submit them by myself)"
- Agreement to the NOTEs
If you agree the notes below, answer "Yes".
When the answer for 25 is "No", we cannot issue provide paid consultation service.
- Consultation and other fees are as follows.
- Consultation fee: JPY5,500(tax in)/30min.
- Transportation fee: Actual amount
When actual transportation fee is less than JPY500 from Yono-station of JR Keihin-Tohoku Line, we do not request the payment for it. In the event of official contract after the consultation, the consultation fee will be subtracted from the contract amount.
- We, Immigration Lawyer SUGITA International Office, hereafter "the Office", go ahead with all the procedures assuming that all the information provided by the applicant (= client), hereafter "the Information", are in compliance with the truth. If the Information includes, regardless of existence of client's willful misconduct or negligence, the content(s) that is not in compliance with the truth, the Office and all its members shall not be responsible for all the losses or damages attributed to the Information.
- The Information is used for only the procedures related to the client. However, it shall be noted that the Information shall be provided, without client's agreement, to the public institutes including court and police if the Office is requested to provide the Information by such institute(s).
- Official contract shall be made with written agreement. The application for our paid consultation service is not the written agreement for official contract.
- The Office does not enforce its client to answer all the above questions. Client can leave any items vacant for any reason.
- Client must not provide and/or upload to the internet all the information provided by the Office to any third person and/or third party without the Office's permission. If any suspicion that client has conducted abovementioned actions arises or the Office finds out such kind of fact, the Office can revoke client's application for paid consultation and the contract made between the Office and the client without client's agreement. Additionally, client shall pay the reasonable amount of money to the Office for the losses or damages due to the abovementioned actions as the compensation for the losses or damages.
- Client's submission of the answers to the above questions to the Office shall be substituted for client's agreement for all the notes.