- Japan to Accept Over 100,000 Foreign Students
Japan is accelerating acceptance of foreigners, especially foreign students. 150,000 foreign students are waiting to enter Japan, and 100,000 of them are forecasted to enter Japan until end of May 2022.
- Japan Government to Change Upper Limit of Entrance to 10,000/day from April 10
On April 1, 2022, Japan Chief Cabinet Secretary Hirokazu Matsuno declared that Japanese government will loose the entrance regulation to change the upper limit from 7,000/day to 10,000/day from April 10.
- Japan Government to Provide Life Support Money and Place for Residence, Chief Cabinet Secretary Said
On April 1, 2022, Japanese Government held the conference for discussing the acceptance of Ukraine refugees.
- Yokohama-city, Japan, to accept Ukraine Refugees
On Mar. 8, 2022, Mayor of Yokohama-city, Kanagawa Pref., Japan, declared that Yokohama-city prepared approximately 80 municipal housings for Ukraine refugees.
- Japanese Special Measure "COE Extension" due to Omicron Variant
On Dec. 28, 2021, Immigration Services Agency of Japan has declared the special extension of COE validity due to the impact of omicron variant.